Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome...

Hello!
I am excited to start my first blog and I hope you are too!

My life has been very busy in the past year. I rang in the new year in Phoenix, actually Queen Creek. Did you know that it is the highest population of team ropers in the world? I love the area, the people and I love team roping. It took me about a year to find the right head horse. I am so glad that I waited because he is perfect for me.
Having a gypsy soul I moved to Caldwell, Idaho for a construction job. You heard me right... I was an epoxy girl. I have a new appreciation for the road that we all drive upon. I found an old farm house on forty acres for my horses, Dorothy and myself. The weather was great and I was able to rope in the area. Boise is an amazing city! I took myself on a few dates... downtown for happy hour and a Jewel concert at the botanical gardens, a weekend in McCall sunning by the lake, etc. Idaho was amazing!


But, the highway job took a break and I took on a new adventure. I packed my things within a couple of hours, took a shower and loaded my belongings. I headed down the road to my sister's house in Fallon, Nevada. I made it in six hours and I spent a couple of day there before I...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment